Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Weather or Why Mother is So Fickle

Mother Nature is so very difficult. We cannot reason with her. We cannot talk to her. Sme of us have tried pleading, even begging her to stop snowing on us...

It was snowing when I left home for Minneapolis to visit my dad. I was happy I was leaving the snow to come where it was actually Spring. Not so. Two days after I arrived we had 8" of snow. Yay. But, the got at least 14" of snow back home. So there is that.

We are supposed to get 5" of snow here tonight. erk.

I fear we will only have two weeks of summer beginning July 23rd. Mother Nature does not care. She will do what she will do.

I will not whine about the snow over much. We need the moisture. Snow or rain is critical in my little town. It helps us so we won't be sucking smoke all summer. Regardless of the intellectual understanding of why we need the moisture, I'm ready for the rains to come and be done with the snow.


Is it Spring where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment