Sunday, April 7, 2013

"F"orgetful Me or Excuses For Why I Didn't Make A Post Yesterday

Forgive my excuses... There are a number of them, actually.

1. I forgot.
2. I'm sort of lazy.
3. I had switched the notifications on my iPad to mute and forgot to turn them back on.
4. I'm incredibly forgetful. I believe I have a Teflon coated, Swiss cheese brain that lets everything fall out, no matter how I try to keep a grip on it. I cannot remember a thing if I don't have an alarm go off. Nothing. Ever.
5. However, most importantly, as a member of The Church of Latter Day Saints, this is a special weekend. We have two days of meetings where we are taught at the feet of our leaders. My mind was filled with Spiritual things yesterday, not things of the Internet. This happens twice a year. The first weekend in April and again in October. I look forward to it. To be taught. To be uplifted and inspired to be a better person.

I hope to get the post that is supposed to be made today done today, but it is another day of teaching and inspiration.

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment