Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blogger Meme!

I understand this meme is for people who have less than 200 followers. I certainly fall into this category with my faithful 1 follower... It makes me wonder if I am supposed to ask questions since she has already done this. :-)
The questions offered up by Lisa for consideration...

1. Why do you blog?
Because so many of my friends are blogging. I know I'm exhibiting sheep behavior, and no, I wouldn't follow them off a cliff. I'm usually a goat.

2. What is your advice to someone overcoming adversity?
And it came to pass. It may take a while to pass, it may hurt like hell while you're going through it, but it will pass eventually.

3. If a movie was made of your life, who would play you?
Kathy Bates. She doesn't much care what anyone thinks of her. She is happy being who she is and not one bit ashamed of who she is.

4. If you could have high tea with anyone living or dead, what kind of tea would you drink? (Caught you off guard with that one, didn't I?? ;)
Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice, with cream and sugar. Very Chai like.

5. In one word, describe your feelings at this instant.
Unprepared

6. If you and I found ourselves in jail, what would we be "in" for?
Being smart mouthed trying to be funny to the wrong person, namely that officer.

7. What is your favorite kind of donut?
Cruller

8. If you could be any kind of athletic ball, what kind would you be? Why?
A red, flat one, people would leave that one where it lay... I don't like big people sitting on me.

9. What's your favorite form of exercise?
Getting out of the chair to get my cruller.

10. I (apparently) want a parrot named Pooter as a pet, what kind of pet do you have/want?
A Blue Standard Poodle named Mason Dixon. He is coal black now, but beginning to turn to blue which looks grey until they are in the sun. How weird is that?


And now my questions for you...

1. Which do you prefer, bath or shower?
2. If have the choice, do you choose dark or milk chocolate with or without nuts?
3. When was the last time you wrote a letter with pen and paper, put a stamp on it and actually mailed it?
4. Do you keep a paper or an electronic journal?
5. What is your greatest talent? Who do you share it with?
6. Are you afraid to talk in front of a group of people, large or small?
7. Pepsi or Coke?
8. What was the last book you read? Was it in paper or electronic form?
9 Bare feet or shoes?
10. What is your favorite appliance sitting on your countertop or cupboard?

4 comments:

  1. Fun answers! I'll follow you. Now you have two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to answer!!!
    Here goes:

    Bath. But only at home...which is weird that I'd even need to add that because when would I find the opportunity to bathe luxuriously in somewhere that is NOT my home??

    Dark with nuts. I like 80% cacao...and now I want chocolate.

    Actually, I have a good friend who is a fellow blogger who lives in Georgia. I just wrote her a letter and put a stamp on it today!!

    I don't journal. I blog. I used to journal every day of my life until the day I came home from my mission. Then I was just done. It was like I ran out of things to say. :) (Stop laughing. I can hear you.;)

    Hmmmm, my greatest talent. I'm a pretty good teacher. No matter what I end up doing, I always gravitate back to that. Except for math. That's wrong.

    Fearless to speak in front of crowds. The bigger, the better.

    COKE. DIET COKE. Which you already know, so I'm pretty much wasting your time now...

    The last book I read I checked out from the library and it was called, The Woman Who Wasn't There. It was really good. It was a true story of this woman who claimed to be in the towers on 9/11 but WASN'T. Damn, now I ruined the end for you. Well, I also just saved you a couple of hours.
    Incidentally, I'm also reading, Lean In, Daring Greatly, Paris in Love, and Rough Stone Rolling. All of which are really good. :)

    Shoes. I'm shameless. I like shoes. I never met a shoe I didn't like.

    Kitchen Aid mixer, hands down. I inherited it from Shiloh's mom so it's all old school and works like a charm!!

    Fabulous questions! And we would TOTALLY be in for making fun of that cop!! ;) LOve you!

    And HI JOY!!! Glad to see you here!!:)


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Great answers. I love ya, Doll...

    ReplyDelete